Software
Houzz Logo Print
tribeccabecca

LOVE the discontinued Hovas series-Who'll sell the covers at $49 now?

12 years ago
I Love my Hovas sofa. I have it in Gabo white- it looks just like the over-priced, down cushioned, sofas I have from Sofa-U-Love. I truly believe the Hovas is/was better quality than SUL. The Hovas covers fit perfectly. SUL covers are too tight & rip. Hovas cushions are just as attractive, wide, and cozy. The difference is you aren't sitting on old, decaying down feathers. The down cushions get gross after a couple of years. The bonus was the $49 cost of a new Hovas cover vs. $2000+ cost of SUL covers. Now that Ikea has discontinued the Hovas series, The only places selling new Hovas covers are the Bemz/Komfort websites that will cost 6X what Ikea charged. Any ideas?
HOVÅS Sofa cover · More Info

Comments (12)

  • 12 years ago
    are there any answers?
  • 12 years ago
    Any help to get HOVAS Sofa cover
  • 11 years ago
    I just found out ikea discontinued this sofa I just bought last year. I also need replacement covers. Help
  • 11 years ago
    I found that Comfort Works Custom Slipcovers makes them. So glad because my Hovas sofa cover is quite stained and now I can replace the cover!
  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    I have an extra sofa cover and a chair cover I'll be posting to eBay soon (early July). The couch cover is the graddo off-white corduroy and the chair is the bright white.

  • 11 years ago

    Hey JS - I will buy the Hovas cover from you - is it new? What are you asking for it?

  • 11 years ago

    Hello J S- I'm def interested in both extra covers, for couch & armchair. Please let me know when you'll be posting them on eBay. Looking forward to it. Thank you.

  • 11 years ago

    Js i am also interested in the slip covers....

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    The slipcover I have is 801.689.10 Graddo off-white soft corduroy texture. Was saving for kids to ruin the third couch but now have to move and couch won't make the cut. Will list on FB Marketplace/eBay unless someone is interested.

  • 9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

    @yummysummy I just came across this post. Do you still have the cover set? How much would you like for it and where do you live?

  • 9 years ago


    My IKEA HOVAS GRADDO SLIPCOVER is LIVE on EBAY as of 7/27 at 6pm PST. The BuyItNow Price is $350. You can reach me directly at jaystern@gmail.com. Mention HOVAS SLIPCOVER in title. I'd like to help everyone refresh their Hovas sofa!