Where can I purchase the purple artwork? It is exactly what I need.
12 years ago
Related Stories

THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhere to Splurge, Where to Save in Your Remodel
Learn how to balance your budget and set priorities to get the home features you want with the least compromise
Full Story
COLOR8 Pink and Purple Rooms Sans Sugar Shock
Little-girl dreams find grown-up expression in rooms that work pink and purple into chic and sophisticated palettes
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Cure for Houzz Envy: Dining Room Touches Anyone Can Do
Get a decorator-style dining room on the cheap with inexpensive artwork, secondhand furniture and thoughtful accessories
Full Story
HOME TECHDesign Dilemma: Where to Put the Flat-Screen TV?
TV Placement: How to Get the Focus Off Your Technology and Back On Design
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES7 Home Purchases Worth the Splurge
Make buyer's remorse over furniture, textiles and more a thing of the past with this wise purchasing advice
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
BEDROOMSThe Cure for Houzz Envy: Master Bedroom Touches Anyone Can Do
Make your bedroom a serene dream with easy moves that won’t give your bank account nightmares
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSay 'I Do' to Beautiful Wedding Memory Displays
You'll love and cherish these creative vignettes, artwork and more that keep the happiness of your special day at hand
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDWorld of Design: 11 Book Lovers and Where They Like to Read
Bibliophiles across the globe reveal their top books and favorite reading spots, from a 2-story library to an artfully curated book nook
Full Story

P. Scinta Designs, LLC