Software
Houzz Logo Print
susieroman

R N Black Associates Oldfield House

12 years ago
Where would i find the plans for this beautiful house?
OldField House · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 9 years ago

    Hi, Did you redesign this home and if so, where would I find the plans? Thank you!

  • PRO
    9 years ago

    Hello fultonandascherl,

    There is a floor plan that can be seen on the Southern Living Mag., Homes section webpage under my name. Thanks for your interest.

    Rick Black

  • 8 years ago

    I love this house! I tried to look on southern living but this one is not longer listed. Do you still have the plan available or any others I’d love to look at them we hope to build sometime within the next year :)

  • PRO
    8 years ago

    Hello eltresh, We pulled the plan you are speaking of for revisions. My email is: RNBLACKSAVANNAH@COMCAST.NET If you will respond to that email, I can reply back and provide you our study plan of that home. Thank you for your interest. Rick Black

  • 6 years ago

    Where could I find a house plan for this house? It is beautiful!!

  • PRO
    6 years ago

    R. N. Black Associates, LLC

    Hello keligmoore, We pulled the plan you are speaking of for modifications. My email is: RNBLACKSAVANNAH@COMCAST.NET If you will respond to that email, I can reply back and provide you our study plan of that home. Thank you for your interest. Rick Black