Software
Houzz Logo Print
stylegirlamanda

ceiling issue

12 years ago
Would this light work on a sloped ceiling?
Rings 5-Light Chandelier · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 11 years ago

    Do you have it in stock? I know the manufacturer has discontinued the lamp.


  • 11 years ago

    Can you tell me if you have in stock?

  • 11 years ago

    Do you have one in stock? Is discontinued.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I am checking with our warehouse.

    Sincerely
    LBC Lighting


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    I will let you know if we have one in our warehouse

    Sincerely,
    LBC Lighting


  • 11 years ago

    Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Warehouse is checking stock.

    Sincerely,
    LBC Lighting


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi,
    We are sorry to say that we do not have this item in stock in our warehouse.

    Sincerely,
    LBC Lighting


  • 11 years ago

    :(


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    It's not the answer that we want to give our customers. Hope you do find it!!