Software
Houzz Logo Print
paigerod

I hate the entire meaning of this

12 years ago
This is so ridiculous and gives children a false sense of self and a materialism.
Extreme Home Makeover House · More Info

Comments (18)

  • 12 years ago
    I think it lets the kid have some sense of imagination!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    The cobblestone path to the bed is whimsical as well!
  • 11 years ago
    Somebody's a misery
  • 11 years ago
    I love this!!! This is a loved little girl who gets to sleep in that!
  • 11 years ago
    Jaded much? This is adorable and doesn't hurt a child at all. A parent teaches a child about what matters their bed doesn't.
  • 11 years ago
    I understand the poster's reaction. It is over the top. Doesn't necessarily mean it's wrong to purchase it, just that some restraint may be in order.
  • 11 years ago
    Love the bed but not the $33,000 price tag! Wow! But hey I guess if you have that kind of cash great!
  • 11 years ago
    you probably can't afford it so you say mean things about it!
  • 11 years ago
    Obviously stewie! Otherwise why would have posted my comment but I don't see how my comment was mean! Basically you must be reading more between the lines of what I posted which is hey if I had that kind of money to spend I would have loved to buy that bed for my own daughter too! So what was so mean about that??? Please stop trying to start something I'm just enjoying the pictures posted by all designers on this app
  • 11 years ago
    By the way stewie I'm the one who liked your comment because it gave me a good laugh! Have a nice day
  • 11 years ago
    wow that really got u ticked off....... it's just a bed !
  • 11 years ago
    Party pooper. This bed is awesome. :-D
  • 11 years ago
    Sorry you had such a bad childhood or someone hurt you to make you so bitter.
  • 11 years ago
    If you don't like it. DON'T LOOK OR WASTE YOUR TIME COMMENTING ON IT. Your childhood must of been pretty bad. And if you have children OH how I feel so sorry for them. I guess watching cartoons gives children (a false sense of self or materialism) since cartoons have money
  • 7 years ago

    I love it, and it’s not totally unrealistic. A good foundation, predatory school, Ivy League college, and a great career. (Not a women’s studies degree lol)

  • 7 years ago

    I meant preparatory school:)

  • 4 years ago

    Lol nah that was a Freudian slip