I love this vanity. I'm wondering if you can give me some info on it.
12 years ago
Related Stories

BUDGET DECORATING21 Free Ways to Give Your Home Some Love
Change a room’s look or set a new mood without spending anything but a little time
Full Story
MOST POPULARHomeowners Give the Pink Sink Some Love
When it comes to pastel sinks in a vintage bath, some people love ’em and leave ’em. Would you?
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
GARDENING AND LANDSCAPINGGive Your Compact Patio Some Major Style
11 ideas and examples to take your outdoor room from snoozefest to stellar
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWonderful Wood Countertops for Kitchen and Bath
Yes, you can enjoy beautifully warm wood counters near water sans worry (almost), with the right type of wood and sealer
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
WALL TREATMENTS6 Ways to Put Some Wonder on Your Walls
Show off wild, unusual treasures or collections with these tips from a seasoned stylist who appreciates individual personality
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESWeirdly Wonderful Planters Give Stuffy Style the Boot
Defy tradition with engagingly odd plant containers that offer unexpected delight in the garden or indoors
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESMultipurpose Wonders: Tin Cans
Feel thrifty, productive and imaginative all at once when you turn these everyday recyclables into fun and functional decor
Full Story
GRAYChoosing Color: Give Me More Gray Days
Layer On the Grays for a Sophisticated Look in Any Room
Full Story

Comment