Software
Houzz Logo Print
braynola

Need help with wall color!

12 years ago
Small facelift here, but would love opinions on wall color. Cabinets will be SW Antique White, ceiling will be SW Sea Salt. That's as far as I've gotten. I was thinking a bit of color would be nice (as evidenced by the "splashes" of test colors. Old color was sage, and would like something different. Help, anyone?

Comments (6)

  • 12 years ago
    Thank you so much! I hadn't thought about peach, but that may work. My original thought was a warm yellow, but then thought a cooler pop of color. Who knows!!?? :-)
  • 12 years ago
    I think a warm yellow might make the house feel a little dull, but the peach color sounds like it will make the house look alive! :D
    braynola thanked Billy Sage
  • 12 years ago
    Have you thought about using a little bit deeper color on the Sea Salt paint chip, keeping the ceiling and walls in the same family? I'm afraid peach or yellow and sea salt might start to look a bit too pastel candy(ish).
    braynola thanked User
  • 12 years ago
    Something like this...
  • 12 years ago
    Benjamin Moore Brandon Beige, it has different tones under different lights and next to different colours. Try it, it's lovely.
    braynola thanked Nichola P