Software
Houzz Logo Print
sharpintl

Buffet color (s)

12 years ago
I recently purchased the attached dining room table and chairs. I inherited both a small china cabinet and a larger buffet that I have loved for their ample storage but hated for their colors. I am ready to paint both pieces but am stumped on a color(s). My taste runs more modern rusic/transitional/bungalow style. Any suggestions? I am willing to paint the metal scrollwork as well to change the whole look of the smaller piece. I have a chair on each side so I want to take that into account when choosing a color.

The darker buffet is across the room but I would like all of the colors to coordinate. The pic of the brown buffet that I have attached is from the computer but it is my exact piece. You can see a glimpse of it's position in the room in one of my photos. Thanks!!!

Comments (2)