I also love the ottoman. What would it be stuffed with?
12 years ago
Related Stories

DIY PROJECTSNeat Little Project: Make an All-in-One Stool, Mini Table and Ottoman
One piece, at least 3 uses. Plus, you can vary the measurements of this sturdy wooden stool to make it just the right size for you
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSTurn a Shipping Pallet Into a Stylish Ottoman
Get the step-by-step instructions for upholstering your own mod living room centerpiece
Full Story
FURNITURESectional, Meet Ottoman: Matchmaking Tips
Ensure a happy union in the living room with these how-tos for picking just the right ottoman partner for your sectional sofa
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: Do I Have to Display Decor Given to Me as a Gift?
Etiquette columnist Lizzie Post tackles the challenge of accepting and displaying home decor gifts from frequent visitors
Full Story

CLOSETSGuest Picks: I'm Dreaming of a Wide Walk-In
20 organizing ideas to get the most out of a small closet
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESLose It: 4 Ways to Get Rid of Your Old Carpet
Try one of these earth-friendly tips before stuffing your dingy carpet or rug in the trash
Full Story


Comment