Software
Houzz Logo Print
galina1202

I have a 9 Ft ceiling, do I need a extra vent extension

12 years ago
AKDY AK-ZD05
****I have a 9 Ft ceiling, do I need a extra vent extension****
1) What is the total length of Hood & 2 Vents that come as package?
2 )Please confirm that I will need another Vent Extension.
3) How do I order it.
4) Cost foe 15' extension
5) How is it installed ~??? Does it just slide into the extension below. Please describe.
6) what is the return policy
AKDY AK-ZD05 Euro Stainless Steel Wall Mount Range Hood, 36", Duct/Pipe · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Our range hood only support 8 to 8.5 feet celling. In your situation, you may need another chimney extended for the other 0.5 feet. We currently do not sell extension chimney, the best thing we can do is selling you another add on piece of chimney which can provide you additional 15 in., so it will go like outer chimney - inner chimney - outer chimney. The additional chimney will cost $65 include shipping. You may directly purchase the hood on Houzz. Since we do not sell chimney piece publicly, you will need to reach us directly to order the additional chimney piece. You have 30 days to return the package with original packing, in order to receive a full refund, we will send you the return shipping label if the item is defective, otherwise, if you need to return the product with a personal issue, you will respond for return cost. Please feel free to let us know if you have any more questions.

    Thank you

    -Jacob
  • 8 years ago

    I have a 10' ceiling, would I need to buy two add on pieces? And would that be $130? Do you have a picture on it, since it will be on display in the kitchen.