Software
Houzz Logo Print
dawnn510

Kitchen sink-- main sink, or prep sink?

12 years ago
Can you please tell me if the sink in this island is the main (or, even perhaps, only) sink in the kitchen? Or, us this a prep sink? I am doing a remodel and will be putting my main and only sink in the island. I want to off-center it like this to allow for more continuous counter space. Your kitchen is a great inspiration to me, and I'd love to borrow a few of your ideas. It would help me a lot to know if this is the main sink in the kitchen Many thanks!
My Houzz: A Smart-Home Jewel in Vancouver · More Info

Comments (2)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    @dawnn510 this is the main and only sink.
    dawnn510 thanked Heather Merenda
  • 10 years ago
    How large is this island pls?