Software
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (9)

  • 12 years ago
    We think it's called 'Pointing' by Farrow and Ball but I am just the photographer.
  • 11 years ago
    where are the lanterns from?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi. Are these lanterns from Riado?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    The lamps are NOT from Riado - as they were purchased in England. This is a Victorian Villa, in Torquay UK. I believe the lanterns were purchased from http://www.nordichouse.co.uk but similar ones are available from many shops and on-line retailers.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Great shot! We sell the same lanterns at Riado.
  • 11 years ago

    where can I get those lanterns in USA?


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Try and Google the product, I am sure you can/ Good luck

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi Carmen. We sell them right here on Houzz.
    Please go to: houzz.com/pro/sidneymarcus/sidney-marcus