Software
Houzz Logo Print
laurazar

Pool Hardscape

12 years ago
Could you please tell me the name of the stone/material used around the pool?
Fall/Winter 2012 · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Laura! I wish I could help you out but I was only at the house for a brief time to photograph it. Good luck!
  • 11 years ago
    Do you know the rough dimensions of the fireplace?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    If I had to guess, it was about 4 1/2 feet high and 4 1/2 feet wide
  • 11 years ago
    This freplace is much larger than that. Notice the base below, probably 10"-12", 5-6'' high on top of base, plus chimney above, 8'-10' wide
  • 10 years ago

    What type of stone is used on the fireplace?

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County