Software
Houzz Logo Print
nboka44

Private patio spruce up!

12 years ago
My fiance and I have recently begun renting a ranch style apartment around our way that has some really cool character to the inside of it. Unfortunately, the two private patios leave a lot to be desired. The attached photos are of the front patio (the satellite is no longer there fortunately), which we would like to put a chiminea and some comfortable seating in. Besides that I also want to look for some clever planting solutions and plants to put it. I also want to figure out what to do with the area around the cement slab -should I just fill it in with more gravel or is there another creative solution for it?

I'd appreciate any and all ideas, with the thought in mind that we are a young couple with a small budget. So the key is creative, unique, DIY, type design solutions.

Comments (3)