Software
Houzz Logo Print
jkbush

Please tell me where to find the cabinet pulls and pulls??

12 years ago
This is so beautiful together! I just put creamy white cabinets on the perimeter and dark brown cherry in the island. Please tell me where to buy the cabinet pulls and knobs. I think they would look fantastic on my cabinets! I appreciate your help!
Quiet Casual Home: View from Kitchen to Dining Room · More Info

Comment (1)

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    You can find a great amount of cabinet door pulls in various types from our hardware store. Our entire brand is built around increasing luxury in any location by using hardware that can be distinguish from any corner of the interior. DAYORIS door pulls have smooth corners and a very unique finish. Select the best piece for this scenario from https://www.dayorishardware.com, and get them shipped to you in no time.

    Sincerely,

    The DAYORIS Hardware Team

    Cabinet Pulls · More Info