Software
Houzz Logo Print
aproful

Can I get 4 x4 yellow tiles?

12 years ago
Sunny Yellow Retro Kitchen · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi - Thank you for your question. Are you referring to the floor tiles or the tiles on the counter or wall? Please let us know and we will answer your question. Thanks again!
  • 12 years ago
    I am trying to find 4.25 x 4.25 yellow WALL tiles to repair my existing bathroom in our 1930's home.
  • 11 years ago
    Where do I find yellow 4x4 counter tile?
  • 11 years ago

    Check out retrorenovation.com for sources on things like tile.

  • 11 years ago

    You can also have existing tile regrouted, and refinished.

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Hi - The tiles in this project are from American Olean. http://americanolean.com/

  • 10 years ago

    would you recommend the light over the bar area to be used under an window?