what length does this table come in? I need a table that can seat 6 p
12 years ago
Related Stories

INSIDE HOUZZHow Much Does a Remodel Cost, and How Long Does It Take?
The 2016 Houzz & Home survey asked 120,000 Houzzers about their renovation projects. Here’s what they said
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
HOME TECHComing Soon: Turn Your Kitchen Counter Into a Touch Screen
Discover how touch projection technology might turn your tables and countertops into iPad-like devices — and sooner than you think
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Stylish Extra Seating and Side Tables
These folding chairs, nesting tables and benches look so good, you may want to keep them out all year
Full Story
HOME TECHComing Soon: Furniture That Charges Your Phone
Countertops, tables and home appliances with wireless charging capability mean less clutter — and zero effort powering your phone
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTake a Seat at the New Kitchen-Table Island
Hybrid kitchen islands swap storage for a table-like look and more seating
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSHow to Pick the Right End Tables for Your Sofa
You may want to give your seating accompaniments a standing ovation when you follow these guidelines for choosing the right ones
Full Story
Sponsored
More Discussions

Comment