how do I embed a photo
12 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING PROJECTSWhat to Do With Old Family Photos
Find out how to research, share and preserve images that offer a connection to the past
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZInside Houzz: Updates to the Houzz App for iPhone and iPad
With a redesign and new features, the Houzz app is better than ever
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES20 Great Ways to Display Family Photos
Turn Some Favorite Memories Into an Art Wall You'll Cherish
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESInterview: Lessons of a Home Photo Stylist
Annette Joseph shares her tips for styling beautiful home photography and finding the soul of a room
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSMake Your Own Abstract Photo With Cocktail Umbrellas
Looking for a conversation piece? Experiment with your own version of this DIY photography project
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES12 Ways to Style Your Interior Photos Like a Pro
For great home photos, declutter, prop well, and tell a little story
Full Story
HOW TO PHOTOGRAPH YOUR HOUSEPeople and Pets Bring Interior Photos to Life
Even the best-designed room can look hollow when it's not occupied. Add people and animals to spark interest in your interior shots
Full Story


Comment