Software
Houzz Logo Print
plibutti

Where is the store location is the Manhattan Table Black or Brown..

12 years ago
Please contact me so I can order this table I need in house set up and delivery
Manhattan Table, 48"x72" · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi! The table has our Coffee Bean stain applied to the table top. The table is made out of solid Maple. I would love to provide you with more info, could you provide me with an email address or phone number. I will be happy to make contact and provide you with more info. I would leave my info here, but Houzz does not allow me to do so. Alternatively, if you click on the icon to the left of this message you will get redirected to my Pro page where you can find my contact information. I hope this helps! - Oliver
  • 12 years ago
    I am clicking away, to no avail please e-mail or call me phylibutti@yahoo.com or 561-254-6256
  • 12 years ago
    Call me or e-mail phylibutti@yahoo.com phone is 561-254-6256
Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars40 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21