Software
Houzz Logo Print
khuse

What kind of stone is the wall?

12 years ago
Transitional Home Office · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    This is ledger stone, it comes in boxes of tetris shaped pieces. Some have to be custom cut and trimmed to fit just right. Check Home Depot, I know they carried it earlier this year.
  • 11 years ago
    How hard is it to DIY install a rock wall like this? I've never done tile work but would LOVE to surprise my hubby w/ an office makeover in our home :)
  • 11 years ago
    THIS STONE IS A PRODUCT OF "REALSTONE SYSTEMS". I USED IT TO UPDATE THE FRONT OF MY HOME AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL. IT'S A NATURAL STONE AND IT COMES N VARIOUS COLORS. YOU CAN FIND A LINK ON HOUZZ OR ONLINE. I PURCHASED MINE AT A QUARRY. HOME DEPOT OR LOWES DID NOT CARRY IT.
  • 11 years ago
    PIC NUMBER 2
  • 11 years ago
    Slate. We used it as backsplash in our kitchen. Different color. Loving it!