Software
Houzz Logo Print
jturner2urf

Please help with my bedroom on a BUDGET! Please help Karenpaul Grover

12 years ago
I am finally working on designing my bedroom after three years in my new house! I've already purchased drapery panels, a coverlet, a couple textural throws, two textured pillows, and am planning to order the headboard next week, if all goes well! The walls are newly painted revere pewter and the trim is white, which I can't afford to change right now. My budget is very small and purchases need to be well thought out for long term use. The curtain panels inspired the room as I love the pattern. I am definitely a neutral girl and even the window treatments are outside my box. There are funky things in the room that can't be changed as handicap accessibility is a must! So, since I can't change the lift and trapeze we need to embrace it!

Comments (9)