Software
Houzz Logo Print
meanne1974

Just wanted to say that I LOVE this kitchen. Details?

12 years ago
Just wanted to say that I LOVE this kitchen. Can you please share the dimensions of the island? Are these 9' ceilings? Thanks in advance!
Green on Great Island · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The island was 93" long x 48" wide x 36"h and was built out of old oak. The finish on the base was our Slate color and the top was done in a driftwood wash.
    Melissa Lawrence thanked LakeandMountainHome
  • 11 years ago

    the pale turquoise is lovely!

  • 11 years ago

    Love this.. where can we find those stools?

  • 11 years ago

    I am so confused. "The finish on the base (of the island) was our slate color" and the wall color being BM Cashmere Gray? They both look very aqua--could those paint colors be for another room?


  • PRO
    11 years ago

    The stools were purchased from Joss & Main "Wilton". Manufacturer is Woodland Imports - Good Luck!