Software
Houzz Logo Print
auntmoomoo

Vessel sink

12 years ago
The vessel sink is gorgeous! Is it glass? Would you mind sharing the information on it? What a brilliant pairing with this asian cabinet! Thank you and thank you for sharing your pictures, your style is uniquely beautiful.
Transitional Bathroom · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for the nice comment! I did this project over 10 years ago, so you're challenging my memory. The sink is definitely not glass, but porcelain. I believe it comes from a company called Alape, but I know LaCava has one that is very similar. I hope this helps.

    Best Regards, Andrew
  • 12 years ago
    Oh my gosh, yes, and thank you so much for replying so quickly.
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    Is anybody smart enough to post the Daaaamensions ???????? UNbeliveable !

  • 10 years ago

    Auntmoomoo, if you liked this sink, check out Alape's AB.K400.2 made out of glazed steel.

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio