Software
Houzz Logo Print
izspots

Roof

12 years ago
This is beautiful! I can't see if this roof is just decorative or can you walk out on it, thanks.
Crisp Architects · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 11 years ago
    What would it take to make it something you can walk on?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Heavier framing and a roof surface that will hold up to foot traffic.
  • 11 years ago
    This is such a beautiful home. The added on room looks like it would be very nice to relax in. My sister is going to have a home build and I wonder if she has though about adding on a room like this. http://paradisehomesfl.com
  • 11 years ago
    What type of material would you put on a walkable roof for proper drainage for rain and snow? I would like to do this but worry about flat surfaces in New England
  • 5 years ago

    I would love to see the plans for building this roomy area is 36 x 30 can l see building plans or a scetch rough draft of what it would take. About how much would it cost for me to have this built?