Software
Houzz Logo Print
webmist

Modern Kitchen Transformation in progress

12 years ago
last modified: 12 years ago
Total Demo! Removed wall tile and flooring. Added Siematic Cabinets and Solid Bamboo flooring.

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Contemporary and sleek design.
  • 12 years ago
    It's so much brighter! Where did you source the cabinets?
  • 12 years ago
    Oops I see the cabinet name in your description. Thanks for sharing the transformation.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    I really appreciate the island countertop detail.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Not a fan of the ceiling light. I hope lighting improvements are on order.
  • 12 years ago
    Not a fan of lighting myself.
    We’re almost finished! We are down to the last 3 things; concrete counters, glass backsplash and lighting.

    30" PROVENCE SERIES WHITE WALL-MOUNT RANGE HOOD - 600 CFM
    from SignatureHardware.com:

    http://www.signaturehardware.com/provence-series-30-wall-mount-range-hood-600-cfm-white-powder-coat.html
  • 12 years ago
    The list so far:
    SieMatic Cabinets
    AEG Ceram Cooktop (Hob) and Convection Oven (Cooker)
    GE Dishwasher
    GE Refridgerator
    GE Microwave (I had my carpenter put it in the wall)
    ProAire Wall Mount range Hood (430 grade stainless steel with White Powder Coat finish)
    Double Stainless Steel Sink
    Rug from IKEA