Software
Houzz Logo Print
susan_eagle8010388

How wide is this kitchen? What is the silver backsplash on the island?

12 years ago
I would love to do the back wall of my new kitchen exactly like this but I am wondering if I have a wide enough space. This kitchen is absolutely amazing. My favorite on Houzz! Thank you so much in advance. Love your work.
Cobalt Blue and White Reno · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Hi Susan, thanks for your question (and compliment)! The range here is 60"wide with 36" of space from the top of the range to the bottom of the hood. The tile is from Artistic and was scaled to fit. The wire on the island is from a great company called Banker Wire and was produced to our specifications and applied to the backsplash onsite.
    Susan Eagle thanked Kitchen Cove Design Studio
  • 12 years ago
    This kitchen is gorgeous ! When I compare it to mine I just want to cry.
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you so much for your kind words - and for using our wire mesh! Susan, to learn more about our product, please explore our website: http://www.bankerwire.com/architectural-wire-mesh/ . To see how others have used it in residential applications, look at our design portfolio: http://www.bankerwire.com/architectural-wire-mesh/portfolio.php?category=Residential&catid=4 . Good luck with your kitchen!
    Susan Eagle thanked Banker Wire