Software
Houzz Logo Print
honeysuckle8

Love the doors!

12 years ago
Where did the barn-style doors and track come from? Who is the manufacturer?
Lower Level Finish with Home Theatre and more! · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Well, both doors and hardware came directly from the imagination and craftsmanship of CHC Creative Remodeling, actually! Glad you like them! All are designed and handmade by our team to look and feel "industrial", and I have to agree ... They hit their mark! Thanks for noticing! Did you see the massive strike plates that double as door pulls on the interior side?
  • 12 years ago
    Actually, no I hadn't until you mentioned... very cool! The entire basement is a nice space.
  • 11 years ago
    CHC this is an awesome space!!! Are you planning on selling the barn door hardware to others? there in nothing out in the market that has the quality and sturdiness of what this hardware looks like (other than Rocky Mountain Hardware). I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have this hardware on our theater door. please let me know!
  • 11 years ago
    I love this flooring. Can you tell me what it is? Thank you!
  • PRO
    11 years ago

    At Real Sliding Hardware we sell beautiful barn doors and
    sliding barn door hardware. Our quality
    is unsurpassed. We design and fabricate
    our products in-house and most orders ship out same day. Keep us in mind for your next project!

    Real Sliding Hardware