Software
Houzz Logo Print
bzerwas

Height Question

12 years ago
I have ordered this couch - I have not been charged yet. I am concerned with the height of this couch? It is the vintage furniture classics-leather- kendle leather Chesterfield sofa.

It is 29" in height - is this including the wheels? I feel that is abnormally short? Any ideas on this?

Monica Zerwas
Kendle Leather Chesterfield Sofa · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you for your email, it is 29" tall the is typical of chesterfield sofas. Most all of them are 28-30" in height. Your furniture has been ordered with the manufacturer. Thank you for your business.
  • 11 years ago
    Does it get shipped to the door or will it be setup in a room of choice through the whitegolve service
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    We will do an inside delivery into room of choice.
  • 11 years ago

    will this delivery to cananda Vancouver? for how long