Software
Houzz Logo Print
kay_holsted

Front Door Color For My White + Gray Dutch Colonial

12 years ago
last modified: 12 years ago
The new siding on our Dutch colonial is white 1st story + pale gray board + batten upstairs. We just bought our front doors at Home Depot (good price!) + now, I must choose a color for them. We painted our detached garage doors black, + one might assume the house doors will be black, also. I'm feeling like blue or red, instead, because those are my go-to colors inside. Our garden shed is Benjamin Moore Blue Spruce, so I am considering something higher up (paler) on that paint strip. The shed is visible from the front of the house (see photo). I love the color red (my biz name is RedBird), so that would be appropriate, too. I'm blogging about our house project. http://redbirdv.wordpress.com

Comments (8)