Software
Houzz Logo Print
andander007

What is the backsplash color and where can I get it?

12 years ago
Exactly what I have been looking for!
Contemporary Lighting + Classic Design · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 11 years ago
    I can see the tile per the website but it looks so much more turquoise than your kitchen. Do you have anything behind the tile to make it look so subtle? I prefer the color you show in the kitchen vs the website!
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    The backsplash looks amazing with the white cabinetry and white and gray countertops! Great design work! Mandi @ Dura
  • 11 years ago

    I would like to know where this backsplash tile is from, too. The website makes the blue pearl tile look much more intense than your kitchen. Is there something behind the tile to make it look more subtle?

  • 11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago

    I was just about to post the same exact question and I thought I was crazy. The blue pearl in the link looks nothing like this! ;-) (This kitchen is absolutely gorgeous, btw!)

  • 11 years ago

    I contacted the manufacturer and got the following response:

    This material does belong to us, but is not the Blue Pearl 3”X6” , It’s the Pearl Glossy 2”x4” clear white

    Once installed it will look a little different. That item has been discontinued and we have very little

    In stock.

    We don’t sell directly to the public, but give us a call to see how we can help you further with your project.

    Maritza K. / Customer Service

    Marbles and Accents.

    2912 N.W. 72 Ave/ Miami, FL 33122

    Phone: 305.718.4466

  • 9 years ago

    what a bummer, I WANT THIS BACKSPLASH!!!

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths