Software
Houzz Logo Print
sveley

Headboard

12 years ago
Where is the headboard from?
Eclectic Bedroom · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 12 years ago
    Beautiful work, do you do business online?
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    Thank you sveley!! We certainly do - shoot me through an email and we can discuss
  • 11 years ago
    Where is the wallpaper from?
  • 11 years ago
    and how many inches/cm are they?
  • 11 years ago
    the stripes I mean. Sorry
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Hi Jennaaee. The stripes are painted on as we couldn't find a wallpaper with the exact dimensions we wanted... There are a few on the market now though :) 200mm from memory. R
  • 11 years ago
    I like the way you put things together, bold stripes offset with a delicate patterned funky floral - just the fresh, funky but classic look I'm after. Love it!
  • 8 years ago

    i want to see the rest of the room? is it all white??

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH