Software
Houzz Logo Print
seccor129

is that tile on the wall??

it is awesome! what size is the tile? could it be used in a small kitchen? who makes it?
Jasmine 2 - Corona del Mar · More Info

Comments (9)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    They were custom made for the house. It is 12 x 12 limestone cut down to 6 x 6 and then hand painted with the design. Call us if you would like some for your home.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Those are beautiful. Walker Zanger carries a line called Contessa that may help you achieve a similar look seccor129. If you go to www.walkerzanger.com and view Contessa in the online catalog, you may find something that you like. The vendor that makes this tile also has an extensive line that you can obtain by special order. Please let me know if you'd like some more information and I will direct you to the nearest Walker Zanger showroom.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Actually, I just opened a box of new catalogs from this vendor and they have a tile that is exactly like this. It is a hand painted ceramic with the same design and almost the exact same color. Let me know if you're interested.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    We actually found it to be less expensive to have them made than it was to purchase existing tiles but It may depend on where you are located. We would be happy to assist you. Please contact us @ 949-305-8020
  • 13 years ago
    This is a Tabarka Studio knock off. Not cool D for design...
  • 13 years ago
    I think that Yvonne is a VP at Tabarka. I love their designs and would like to use the tile, but have the same problem in that it is too antique for my bright white kitchen. I wish that Tabarka would make some tiles like you did that are a little more bright and fresh, but have the same European/Middle Eastern motifs.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This tile is beautiful and I love how delicate it looks in that kitchen.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Totally wouldn't have used the dark shelves, but the tiles are DELICIOUS!!