Software
Houzz Logo Print
juliescott13

Mirror?

11 years ago
.
Hudson Residence · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I'm sorry but that's not the way to enquire about something on any forum, including Houzz. If you'd like to rephrase your question or comment , I'd be happy to respond as best I can. Sincerely, Rebecca Mitchell
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Beautiful!
  • 11 years ago
    Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude :( I'm kind of new to this. This is a beautiful room! Can you tell me where you got the mirror? I would love to get one for my dining room.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Thank you, Julie:) This is the Whitney mirror by Renwil and I love it as well. We actually sell it as part of our Hudson Dining Room for Less promotion ( http://www.houzz.com/projects/679415/hudson-dining-room-for-much-less) but if you are just looking for the mirror, I'm sure you can find it online or at a local retailer. Hope this helps. Good luck from Montreal!
Sponsored
High Point Cabinets
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Columbus' Experienced Custom Cabinet Builder | 4x Best of Houzz Winner