Software
Houzz Logo Print
sarah_vaughan8864030

My first apartment!

11 years ago
First time poster.

This is my living room. I don't move in until the end of this month.

Going by today to get measurements and take more before photos.

This is a very old, built in 1805, building.

Its the top floor of the old manor home and I get one side of it.

Its open concept kitchen, living and dining.

The floor is now open to any ideas.

I am choosing paint colour today with my land lord. I was thinking of this in the photo.

Comments (4)

  • 11 years ago
    Th carpet is staying if the carpet man can get the musty smell out. I will find out if i can paint the mantle trim. I don't know if I can paint the wood work on the windows. They seem original.
  • 11 years ago
    oh all that furniture is from previous tennant, not mine!!!
  • 11 years ago
    This should go in advice not 'before & after' This way people can find it and help you :)
  • 11 years ago
    You can't go wrong with revere pewter! Looks wonderful in any space. Watch out with the same color of carpet though...