Software
Houzz Logo Print
karenheff

The painting is lovely. Can you tell us who the artist is?

11 years ago
Hollywood Hills Transitional · More Info

Comments (8)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I bought it from an art consultant
  • 11 years ago
    Do you have the artist's name?
  • 11 years ago
    love the painting! where can I get one?
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    dblackton - please visit my Houzz profile and web site www.emiliadubicki.com for similar original paintings - thanks!
  • 11 years ago
    The painting is called Archipelago. It is 70x50 and can be purchased online through westbankart.com. Order #52LL7265.
  • 11 years ago
    link doesn't work
  • 11 years ago
    I made a typo in my response on sourcing the painting. Leftbankart.com, not 'west'. This is a wholesale business and they don't sell directly to the public. Find a furniture/decorating store that deals with Leftbankart.