I love the orange bedding! Would you mind telling me where it was purchased from?
14 years ago
Related Stories

COLORTake a Slice From Psychology to Use Orange Better
Get the scoop on this attention-seeking hue and learn how it can bring a refreshing zing to your interiors — and your spirit
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNHouzz Call: Tell Us About Your First Kitchen
Great or godforsaken? Ragtag or refined? We want to hear about your younger self’s cooking space
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach them
Full Story
ARCHITECTURETell a Story With Design for a More Meaningful Home
Go beyond a home's bones to find the narrative at its heart, for a more rewarding experience
Full Story
LANDSCAPE DESIGNCreate a Garden That Tells a Story
Take design cues from punctuation marks for a garden with order and intrigue
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESTextile Textbook: Vintage Fabrics Tell a Story
We share a dozen ways to honor the past with heirloom textiles
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: Do I Have to Display Decor Given to Me as a Gift?
Etiquette columnist Lizzie Post tackles the challenge of accepting and displaying home decor gifts from frequent visitors
Full Story
LIFETell Us: Do You Know How to Live With Your Parents?
If you've tried multigenerational living under one roof, we'd love to hear the details
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREDesign Workshop: Materials That Tell a Story
See how wood, concrete and stone convey ideas about history, personal taste and much more
Full Story

Gabberts Design Studio
Fieldstone Hill Design
zoe0010