Software
Houzz Logo Print
mrsmommieb

Edging on Roof

14 years ago
Is the edging on the roof copper? I love the incorporation of a different material on the roof, especially if it rains. I can imagine the sound must be interesting.
East-West House · More Info

Comments (9)

  • 14 years ago
    where can i get the roof edging ?
  • 13 years ago
    Yes the roof edge is copper standing seam. Copper is expensive, but will last a lifetime. In Vermont we have lot's of contractors who will install Copper standing seam.
  • 13 years ago
    What is model of the rest of the roof? Would you use on a Tudor?
  • 10 years ago

    I like the wood shingles, and the copper trimming, it is very unique. So the materials on the roof are made from natural items, are these materials good for places that get a lot of snow? I think it would be cool to have a roof like that. http://www.aplusroofingmasonry.ca/index.php/roofing-services.html

  • 10 years ago

    This project is in Vermont, so it gets plenty of snow.

  • PRO
    10 years ago

    Being a former Vermonter always love seeing what you guys are doing up there. Great projects! Keep it up - need more houses like your's out there!

  • 7 years ago

    What is the roof material? Composite shingle or slate?

  • PRO
    7 years ago

    The Material is Red Cedar Shakes.