Software
Houzz Logo Print
kgold5

where is the sofa from?

11 years ago
we have a similar space and I am wondering the manufacturer of the sofa? Thanks so much they are hard to find :)
Wordly in Los Altos · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 11 years ago
    I would love to know too. You stated it is a custom piece. Where is the manufacturer located and any idea the cost?
  • 11 years ago
    i would like to know as well. this is exactly what I have been looking for.
  • PRO
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    Hello, this is made by our in-house upholsterer and furniture maker. Pricing is different based on size and fabrics chosen. Please contact our office for further information.
  • 11 years ago
    Thanks so much
  • 11 years ago
    Great, thanks for getting back to me.
  • 10 years ago
    West elm has a sofa like this!