what color is the paint and where can i find pic above bed?
11 years ago
Related Stories

LAUNDRY ROOMSWhere Can I Hide My Laundry Area?
It’s a case of now you see it, now you don’t with these 10 clever ways of fitting in a laundry zone
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Handy Finds for Painting Projects of All Kinds
Make over rooms and furniture more easily and with better results with the right paint and gear
Full Story
MORE ROOMSOne-of-a-Kind Decor for Above the Bed
That Headboard Wall: It's the Perfect Spot for an Accent All Your Own
Full Story
DIY PROJECTSUpcycle Furniture Finds With Paint
There are products out there designed to help you transform your thrift-store scores
Full Story
LIFEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendships
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESAsk an Architect: How Can I Carve Out a New Room Without Adding On?
When it comes to creating extra room, a mezzanine or loft level can be your best friend
Full Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: Can I Put a Remodel Project on Our Wedding Registry?
Find out how to ask guests for less traditional wedding gifts
Full Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live Large
Full Story
SMALL SPACESDownsizing Help: Where to Put Your Overnight Guests
Lack of space needn’t mean lack of visitors, thanks to sleep sofas, trundle beds and imaginative sleeping options
Full Story
ORGANIZINGThe 5 Decisions That Can Lead to Clutter
Find out how the little choices you make can add up to a lot of extra stuff at home — and what to do about it
Full Story

Comment