Software
Houzz Logo Print
kfmhaywood

Rug Size Dilemma

11 years ago
This rug article came at the right time for me but I am still confused. Please disregard bare walls lack of coffee table, and ceiling fan as I am still in the process of decorating this room. I already decided for the rug but cannot decide the size. This is for the formal living room which as soon as you open the door of the house is the first thing you see. I currently have both sizes in my house and I am not sure about the bigger one (maybe I had the smaller one on the floor for too long and got used to it so I need fresh eyes on this). And the smaller one at first glance did give me the feel that it was too small and I "could not afford a bigger one". So, what should I do? Bigger or smaller? I attached 3 pictures of the bigger one (first picture sofa has front legs on but to me looks weird away from the wall other 2 pictures are rug touching front legs) and last picture of the smaller rug

Comments (8)