Software
Houzz Logo Print
ltritto

Hello! Is the floor red oak also? What color is the stain? Thank you.

14 years ago
JR McDowell Homes · More Info

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Yes, the floor is red oak with Min-Wax Ebony stain. The floor was slightly dampened prior to stain to open the pores of the wood and allow it to soak in a darker ebony color. Typically, the Ebony stain will show a bit grey, so we deepened the blackness by dampening the floor prior to stain application.

    Thank you,
    JR
  • 14 years ago
    Great information! I have red oak in my foyer and hall. I plan to extend it throughout the first floor. I want to change the stain to something like this. It's gorgeous.
  • 14 years ago
    I would love to know where I can buy the light. It's awesome!
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Not sure where the light came from. Awaiting a reply from my client.
    JR
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Corbett Vertigo Pendant Light Collection
  • 13 years ago
    I would like to know what is the name of the wall color is with trim please?