Software
Houzz Logo Print
heritage964

What's the color name of the reclaimed wood used on the fireplace?

11 years ago
The pic is "Reclaimed Wood Fireplaces in Atlanta". Also what is the black surround on the front. Thanks very much.
Reclaimed Wood Fireplace surround and mantel · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 11 years ago
    What is the black surround around the fireplace? I want to do this. Thanks.
  • 11 years ago

    Did you ever find out what the black surround is?

  • 11 years ago

    Unfortunately I never found out. I bought black flat color tile but have not done the work yet. This looks like some kind of slate or black colored concrete even but I think the black tile I picked out will look good too but there will be grout lines as my tiles are 12x12.

  • 10 years ago

    I have black honed granite on order for the surround. Followed manufactures directions regarding the space needed for non combustible materials. I will let you know how it looks when I get the project done.

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio