Software
Houzz Logo Print
sbarnesdesign

hi i am wondering where this lantern can be purchased?

hi

i am wondering where i can purchase this fixture the link does not work?

thank you!
s.barnes
Rutledge Lantern · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 14 years ago
    I am so sorry, but I did not realize the link did not work. I blogged with the girls that started the company, and will see if I can find anything out about them and let you know.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Check out our new site www.lanternland.com for a similar look in electric lanterns
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    I can sell you this lantern. www.gaslanternsandlights.com 713.626.4001
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Great thank you beth. did you get anywhere with that info. you can email me at studio@stephaniebarnesdesign.com
  • 11 years ago
    We can build this lantern in any size or metal the possibilities are endless
    Copper lantern www.copperlanternlighting.com
Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!