I'm looking for the wall paint color...very pretty and subtle.
14 years ago
Related Stories

COLORPretty Pink Color Schemes, Subtle to Sensational
How do we love pink? Let us count the ways: soft, sassy, with chartreuse and electric blue and, yes, even red ...
Full Story
COLORHow to Give Neutral Paint Colors a Subtle Jolt
Don’t compete with your neutral hues — complement them!
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Subtle Cape Cod Style in Los Angeles
Forget geography. It’s attitude — and an unerring eye for detail — that gives this California lair an Atlantic ambience
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNNew This Week: 4 Subtle Design Ideas With Big Impact for Your Kitchen
You’ve got the cabinets, countertops and appliances in order. Now look for something to make your space truly stand out
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
WINTER GARDENING6 Reasons I’m Not Looking Forward to Spring
Not kicking up your heels anticipating rushes of spring color and garden catalogs? You’re not alone
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Steering Toward Subtle Nautical in Los Angeles
From the striped stairs to the nautical touches, this Los Angeles home carries the personal stamp of its owners
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
DECORATING PROJECTSGet a Wallpaper Look With a Hand-Painted Touch
Stencil a pattern for all the beauty of your favorite wallpaper at a fraction of the cost
Full Story
PAINTINGKnotty to Nice: Painted Wood Paneling Lightens a Room's Look
Children ran from the scary dark walls in this spare room, but white paint and new flooring put fears and style travesties to rest
Full Story

User
Diane Bishop Interiors
vtricci