Software
Houzz Logo Print
lisah2900

Where can I buy the chairs? Name brand?

14 years ago
Portfolio · More Info

Comments (4)

  • 13 years ago
    Can you still but theatre chairs.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Jennifer you created a Fabulous Theater here. I cannot stress how enjoyable I feel the space is. You have simply created something clean crisp & efficient. I harkens back to the days of true Elegance & Luxury. Thank you for reminding me there are clients out there who still obviously still want things created with taste. Well Done. ~Respectfully~ John Beck Allied ASID
  • 12 years ago
    I love the cushion wall panels. That is a projector screen, not a TV. The movie is Shutter Island, a great movie. The ceiling is enormously high for a theater, not easy or cheap to do.
  • 12 years ago
    love the tufted walls...may do that in my movie room...so gorg!!