Software
Houzz Logo Print
aporter60

Vent Hood--Who makes it?

11 years ago
I love the vent hood, I need one designed just like that.
kitchen with industrial touches · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    Vent-A-Hood
  • 11 years ago
    I had an under-the-counter drawer-style microwave at my old home (built in 2010). The space saving was nice but it had several drawbacks- the usable height inside was a little shorter than most microwaves AND there was no built in turntable. Cooking/reheating was uneven without a turntable. The only aftermarket turntable I found is pretty much unchanged from what my parents had 25 years ago. The added height of the turntable made the useable height even lower. Also being so low, its hard to see what's going on inside at a glance. You have to go right to it and crouch down to see if anything is bubbling over, etc. Finally, the drawer was motorized (a little slow to open and close for my taste) and sometimes the start/stop motion would cause things to spill. Everything except for visibility of the food applies only to drawer-style microwaves. If you go with a regular style under the counter it won't be too bad.
  • 11 years ago

    I am happy to see the Blue Star range, I have one and love it! I have had it for 5 years now.

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars40 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21