Software
Houzz Logo Print
townhouse234

Drab and dated duplex- Need help choosing door colors!!

11 years ago
I own a duplex with a drab and outdated exterior. I am looking to do some updates in the spring with new or painted front doors and garage doors. I am not good with choosing colors and need help with achieving a good curb appeal starting with new updates for both of the garage doors and front doors!! The roof and windows are going to stay the same color.

Would appreciate any and all advice!! Should I keep the garage doors brown or switch up the color when I replace them? And what would be some great colors for the front door to give a great start to a good curb appeal- I defintily do no like the hunter green.

Also open to any other curb appeal updates other than color choices.

Thanks you!!

Comments (4)