Software
Houzz Logo Print
mnlees

Who makes the dresser? Your designer never responded.

11 years ago
Could you tell me what type of dresser it is? I tried reaching out to the designer a few weeks ago but have not heard back.
Transitional Bedroom · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    11 years ago
    I am sorry to hear that the designer has not gotten back to you. We did not purchase any of the furniture so I cannot tell you who it was made by.
  • 11 years ago
    the dresser looks very similar to the savannah dresser from ducduc. the dresser on their website is shorter ( http://www.ducducnyc.com/products/savannah-4-drawer-dresser) , but they can do custom sizing or stock sizing at duc duc.
  • 11 years ago

    It does look somewhat similar to ducducnyc.com Savannah dresser, but since ducduc specializes in kids furniture, I'd be surprised that they would use it in a master. I didn't see options to customize to these sizes. I have reached out to the designer, hopefully they will respond. Wold also love to find out about the nightstands.

  • 11 years ago

    ducduc also has a "grown up" line called "the new traditionalists", which features a dresser similar to the savannnah dresser. http://www.thenewtraditionalists.com/products.php?productid=23

    just like ducduc, they do custom sizing, and custom options on all pieces. most, if not all, finishes available at ducduc are also available at the new traditionalists.

  • 10 years ago

    who makes the nightstands?