Software
Houzz Logo Print
cpkm2000

How?

14 years ago
Hi , i was wondering how you created this wonderful fort because i would like to make it for my children for their birthday .P.S. get back to us as soon as you can . Thanks , cpkm2000
Exteriorscapes · More Info

Comments (8)

  • 14 years ago
    Cameron, Love it! we too would like to build something like this with our kids. Help with plans would be wonderful.
  • 14 years ago
    Gee...posted plans would be lovely. :) I want to use the bridge and double decker stage/deck to add on to our existing fort!
  • 13 years ago
    I'm sure if you contact the designer you may be able to have them design you one for a fee. I would think the plans would not be free as it did take them time to draw them!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    I bought my home a year ago and have a blank slate. Right now there is nothing in the yard for the kids to play with besides a pool in the summer so this would be an amazing addition in creating a FUN KidZone. Can someone give me some plans, design ideas, etc? I would love to build this with my (5) daughters. Thank you so much.
  • 12 years ago
    Are there plans available for this? I need to make this for my dogs, just lower, and airconditioned for the Scottsdale area
  • 11 years ago

    What kind of wire was used on the upper deck?

  • PRO
    11 years ago

    It is a 3" welded wire mesh 1/4" dia.