Software
Houzz Logo Print
cp0821

Need help with built in bookshelves!!

11 years ago
Hi everyone - We have built in bookshelves around our fireplace in our den area. There is a weird protruding area near the ceiling, as you can see by the attached photos. I have struggled with what to do here as this prevents anything tall from being placed on that top shelf. I have thought about painting that top area the same gray color as the walls just so it doesn't run into the ceiling so much. Not sure! You can see from my other picture that I added 3 little mirrors, which I'm not sure I like anymore. I really want to use the Devon mirror from Z gallery in between the windows, above the couch on the adjacent wall...so that would probably be too many circle mirrors for one space.
Please help with my bookshelves!! What should i put on that top open area?? Thanks!!

Comment (1)